Sunday, January 24, 2010

Staygold


This is a video of the duo Staygold performing "Backseat" with Spank Rock and Robyn at a music awards ceremony, P3 Guld, in Sweden. This video completely blew my mind. I was in Scandinavia a few years ago, and really love the area and the people, so I am glad to see that music like this coming from there. I have checked out some of Staygold's other music and haven't found it to be as good as this song. I guess Staygold usually does remixes, but I hope to see more stuff like this coming from them. I also have to say that the synth player has one of the best outfits I have seen in a long time. He somehow made a general's outfit (?) with tassles and a handlebar mustache look futuristic.

You can download the mp3 here- Staygold-Backseat

No comments:

Post a Comment