Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Beats

(spoiler alert! giving away free beats!)
I want to create a world wide musical community/ musical workshop. I will be posting a free beat every week so that you, and everyone around you, can download it, rap over it, cut it up, remix it, use it in a movie, or do whatever you want to it, and post it back up online so that everyone can hear your artistic expression. The only rule is once you have finished you're work on the piece; please find some way to host what you've done online. You can host it on your blog, on your website, on your Myspace, on YouTube, or wherever. When you've uploaded your musical creation please link back to this blog so that we can keep this community of artists growing. If you are unable to post your musical piece, you can email it to me at beats(@)millenniumblonde.com, and I will post it on this blog. Remember, "music isn't music until it is shared with the world."

So, here is the first free beat.

Talk Like This






Download

Suggestions for this beat...
This is a very poppy beat. I would love to hear some Britney Spears style singing over it. A Kanye West style flow would be very suitable as well, like the verse he did on "American Boy" by Estelle. A different way to go would be to do a Lil Wayne sorta rhyme, like on "Drop The World". I can't wait to hear what you do, have fun! It's a FREE BEAT!

2 comments:

  1. What a beat Blonde! I think I'll start a rap to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I attempted to put something together on this beat and it came out very fast a violent. Nothing worth posting but I certainly encourage you to continue, coming up with rhymes is extremely fun.

    ReplyDelete